Monday 12 August 2013

THE SALVATION PRAYER

Hello friend,
I congratulate you for locating this page. John 3:16 says " For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." its not by accident that you are here, its divinely programmed and there is a way you need to follow. John 14:6 " I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the father, but by Me."

the best decision one can make on earth is to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal savior. Just say this simple salvation prayer below and you will surely be saved;
Lord Jesus Christ i acknowledge that i am a sinner and that you died for my sins. I turn away from my sins now , Jesus Christ i accept you as my Lord and personal saviour, come into my life and take total control of my life.
Thank you Lord for saving me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment